The blessings I’m counting this Magical Monday:
* A LOVELY Christmas with my family. My parents and my brother’s family spent three nights with us at our house, as they do every year, and everyone pitched in with making meals, cleaning up, grocery shopping. It’s become a lovely team effort every holiday.
* My boys LOVING playing with their 12 year old cousin. They look forward to her visit as much as they do opening presents.
* My hubby and sis-in-law taught my father and me how to play poker and it was hilarious!
* My hubby got me an electric guitar for Christmas! I’ve wanted an electric guitar since I was 16 years old. I’m so excited to learn how to play it!
* My brother and I took the kids on a hike in the woods and this was one of the highlights of my holiday. We found a place where you could yell and hear an excellent echo. We all took turns listening to our echos, and while I know the kids loved it, I think I loved it even more.
* While everyone enjoyed our Christmas holiday, all of us (even the kids) agree we want to have a different sort of holiday next year. Maybe a trip, less presents, more experiences, something. I’m interested to see how it all unfolds over the year.
* Hubby’s AMAZING homemade turkey sandwiches ~ he makes a red pepper mayo with cilantro in it and it’s absolutely irresistible.
* So enjoying zentangling! I also started drawing horses again (I was OBSESSED with horses as a kid) and I’m incorporating zentangles in my horses.
* Taking the time to do all the things I want for myself. I used to say I never “got” time for myself. Now, I just TAKE the time. It’s there if we really want it.
Gratitude will make your Monday Magical. 🙂