This Magical Monday I’m grateful for:
* The Sisterhood of CTWorkingmoms! I had the honor of spending all day Friday with many of these wonderful Mamas and I just love each and every one of them. I’m so proud to be a part of this beautiful community!
* A super fun date Saturday night with some of our favorite friends. Dinner, a gallery opening, and many, many drinks. A wonderful time!
* Bubble baths by candlelight ~ I’ve been taking A LOT of them lately.
* My sweet, wonderful two year old. He makes me smile so many times a day and he’s so cuddly and soft. I just love him.
* My two older boys are also the sweetest boys I could ever ask for ~ so full of hugs and “I love you’s” at 9 and 6 years old.
* Lemongrass tea.
* My fireplace, especially on cold, snowy days.
* Being able to get an aerial trick that was eluding me in class. Hoping I can do that with two more tricks that were eluding me as well.
* Hubby’s chicken noodle soup. He’s such a wonderful and willing cook. I’m grateful every day for this.
* Knowing that the best is yet to come.
Don’t forget to count your blessings this Magical Monday. It makes everything feel a bit better. ♥