I don’t know what’s up with me, but I’m ready* for Christmas. Excited, even! I’m sure it has something to do with having a four-year-old and two-and-a-half year old who are BANANAS over the whole thing.
*Let me clarify. I’m ready for the season. I don’t have all my shopping done/house decorated/gifts wrapped. I’m NEVER that kind of ready. Like, even on Christmas Day. Also, and I know I live in New England, but snow can suck it.
But, I have ideas! I have a wish list for the girls! I already ordered our holiday cards! I am itching to put our tree up (fake for life!) and decorate my new porch! I HAVE A PORCH NOW!!!!!
I always appreciate when my friends share their gift ideas, so I thought I’d share what I’ve got on my list for Liv and Audrey this year. So, if you’ve got toddler and preschool aged girls in your life who are loving games, sports, princesses, fairies, cooking, dress up and baby dolls, buckle up!
- Hape – Playfully Delicious – Pop-Up Toaster – Play Set
- Hape – Playfully Delicious – Mighty Mixer – Play Set
- Lucky Ducks Sesame Street Edition
- Tons of felt food because OMG how adorbs?!
- Plasma cars (because let’s make life even more dangerous for these already accident-prone kids!)
- Dominos (Olivia’s new favorite game)
- Melissa & Doug Bella Butterfly Tea Set
- A new castle tent because in this house? Castle tents get USED and only last about a year.
- A sturdy doll stroller — I made the mistake of cheaping out on this one two years ago and then this happened:
- A little foot bling…
- There just aren’t enough places for the babies to chillax.
- Books, books, books.
- A soccer net. Goal? I don’t know. This is Daddy’s area.
- A little storage for all this shit.
- And finally? And this is totally more for us than them… SOME PLAYROOM SEATING OTHER THAN A BEAT DOWN PRINCESS COUCH BECAUSE DAMN.
What’s on your list? Have you not even thought about it yet? Are you one of those done-by-August people that I envy SLASH hate? Tell me! I want to know!