This is a fun craft that I actually did with a group of my girlfriends after a few of us had our first babies. I decided to put my large collection of baby food jars to good use by hosting a get together to make some frugal Halloween decorations.
What you will need:
- Mod Podge
- Orange & White Streamers
- Black Construction Paper
- Regular or Sponge Brush
What to do:
- Coat the outside of the baby food jar with Mod Podge.
- Cover the jar with pieces of the streamers.
- Add another layer of Mod Podge on top of the streamers, making sure to only dab carefully so you don’t tear and/or wipe the streamers off the jar.
- Use the black construction paper to make the faces of your Halloween characters. I chose to do pumpkins and ghosts while some friends decided to also make black cats.
- Add the final layer of Mod Podge to seal your facial features (eyes, mouths, etc.)
- Light a votive candle inside your jar and enjoy!